Download your copy of Encore here:
May edition slowly got there. With the Live Theatre Guide having 3 extensions to the deadline meant the Encore was getting pushed further behind.
Although in saying that April was a great month with lots to see and do. While you’ve been enjoying SA theatre, I’ve been busy seeing some theatre here too in Victoria. Bare – The Musical was a highlight this month for me, where the typical senior year of high school is then not the easiest year for some. With relationships and understanding a range of emotions this was an awesome rock musical with a tear jerking end.
I will confess and say I was back in Adelaide for a few days to see the Wizard of Oz. But other than these two highlights I will say I have been busy with a great new link that TASA has now on board.
During the month I have been in contact with Channel 44 Adelaide, who have shown great support towards TASA and our member companies. There will be more details about our connection on our website soon.
For any advertising, information or feedback for the Encore magazine, please send it in by the 20th of each month to: email@example.com
Posts not found
- Communicating doors – Tea Tree Players
- Private Peaceful – Promise Adelaide
- FRANKENSTEIN – Adelaide Repertory Theatre
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – Northern Light Theatre Company
- Taking Steps – St Jude’s Players
- Side Show – Hills Musical Company
- Madacascar Jr – Adelaide Youth Theatre
- Born Yesterday – Independent Theatre
- Waltzes from Vienna – SA Light Opera Society
- A Little Night Music – G & S Society of SA
Theatre Bugs spectacular 2018 End of Year show for Showstoppers; Performance Troupe; Combo L2 & L3; Advanced Combo 3; Senior […]
All the world’s a stage… … and for their 80th anniversary Shakespeare production, the Theatre Guild is making the outdoors […]
Song & Dance Showcase Theatre Bugs spectacular 2018 end of year Song & Dance Showcase for Showstoppers; Performance Troupe; Junior, […]