- This event has passed.
24 May 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Be a part of great musical theatre!
While the Stirling Community Theatre remains closed, the Hills Musical Company committee is working hard behind the scenes to ensure a stellar line up of productions in 2021 and beyond are secured and ready for our grand re-opening.
* love musical theatre?
* have ideas about shows and contacts in amateur theatre?
* spin the best stories through marketing and social media?
* want to be a part of the audition process and see how musicals are put together?
* get excited about legal and governance and love to get stuck into policies?
* relish a chance to build sets, create costumes or paint up a storm?
* thrive with spreadsheets and administrative work?
* flourish in social situations and can greet patrons with a smile?
* OR love any other aspects of the wonderful world of amateur musicals?
If any of the above is a tick for you, we invite you to join our dynamic and supportive committee. Meetings are fun, productions are exciting and everyone of all types of experience is welcome.
2020 (Virtual) Annual General Meeting
Sunday 24 May, 5.30pm – 6pm
RSVP to email@example.com to receive Zoom link and password and to register your attendance.