From time to time the Theatre Association of SA will recognise a member company (or individual member) that has made the most significant contribution to top quality, community theatre. They will have demonstrated passion and dedication, achieved high standards through best practice and enjoyed creative success.
Recipients of the Award can only win it once.
An independent judging panel will determine the Award Recipient who will be presented with the award at the Adelaide Theatre Guide Awards ceremony.
To be eligible, a nominee must:
- Be an active Group Member or Individual Member of TASA
- Demonstrate high standards, dedication and passion, as well as critical, artistic, social or financial success over a number of years
- Any Group Member or Individual Member of TASA can make a nomination
- Nominations must be in the form required by TASA
- Nominations must also include a formal statement addressing the judging criteria to explain why the nominee deserves the Award
- Announcements regarding the nomination process and criteria will be made on the TASA website
- The TASA Committee will select a short list of entries for the judges
- A panel of three judges will determine the Award recipient. Their selection process may involve a short interview with the proposer to assist with their decision
The judges will be looking for
- Evidence of high standards and adopting best practice
- Examples of dedication and passion
- Evidence of effectiveness and critical, artistic, social or financial success
- A creative and innovative approach
- Evidence of positive feedback from audiences, cast/crew, reviewers etc
The judges will be appointed by the TASA committee.
The panel will comprise two respected theatre practitioners with a depth of experience, who are viewed as independent, plus one member of the TASA Committee who will chair the judging panel
Please ensure you login to complete the Bravo! Nominations form.